Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Winners For Sketch 157!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Amy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Jean Manis from Right as Rain
FMSHalloween
We had such a great variety of creative cards in the gallery this week, and I enjoyed looking through them all.  I could have picked several, but in the end I chose Jean's cute Halloween card.  I love her mix of dsp patterns and dies.  And that orange card base demands attention with just the right amount of bright color.  Congratulations, Jean!  You are our Queen of Clean this week!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats to Jean! Thanks for the shout out and congrats to the other Choice winners!

Jean said...

Wow, what a happy Tuesday surprise! Thanks so much and congrats to all. This was a fantastic sketch that I'll be using again and again.

Dawn Easton said...

Awww thanks Jen B for choosing my card!! Congrats to Jean and all the others as well!!