Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winners For Sketch 167!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Andi from Absolute Kreations
Happy New Year everyone!. We hope you’ve all had a wonderful holiday season and are all ready for another year of fabulous challenges!  You always make it so difficult to choose one winner but this week I’ve chosen THE cutest bumblebee card created by Andi.  The little bumblebee image is the perfect for a baby card and I love how creative Andi is by using a marker to change the color of the DSP to suit her theme.  Congrats Andi on being the Queen of Clean!
     


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Amy!


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun pics...love seeing all of the coffee themed creations!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you all. A lovely and varied selection of cards. Karen x

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Congratulations.
Blessings
Dottie

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! Thanks Rita for choosing my card! It's been forever, or at least feels that way, since I've played along!!! Missed my stamping time and creating with the FMS! Congrats to all the winners!

Unknown said...

This is such an honor with so many wonderful entries! Thanks to Jen T. for picking me, thanks to Narelle for a great sketch, thanks to the all the designers for beautiful inspiration each week and congrats to this week's picks! I love FMS!

Andi said...

WOW! Thank you so much Narelle for picking my card! It's an honor to be chosen. My first time being Queen of the Clean!

Paperesse said...

Thanks so much, Karren, for the mention of my card! I'm so pleased to be included amongst such lovely creations.