Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Winners For Sketch 280!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Ellen at Ellenthehappystamper



It was wonderful seeing so many terrific entries in the gallery this week!  The pop of the blue sentiment caught my eye right away on Ellen's card.  It is such a fun card with it's sentiment and funky images!  I also loved Ellen's attention to detail - right down to a light shading of the glass in the door windows!  She kept the background clean so that the images and sentiment remain the focus! Beautiful job! Congratulations, Ellen, you are this week's Queen of Clean!  



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

9 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

THANK YOU, Karren for selecting my card as a winner this week! You made my day! Congratulations to Ellen and all the other winners, too! Such a great sketch! XX

LeAnne said...

Thanks, Narelle...you made my day by choosing my card! All the submissions were lovely, I don't know how you ever can decide! Congrats to all!

Laurel said...

Wonderful cards! Thank you for choosing my card!

Stef Perry said...

Congrats to Ellen and the other picks!! Thanks so much Jen M. for choosing my card this week - it really made my day!!

canadian_liner said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Cécile :) I'm in great creative company; congrats to all the "princesses" this week.

alexandra said...

Congrats for these beuatiful cards !

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Wow thanks so much. Truely chuffed to have my card chosen

Beverley said...

Thank you Jen for choosing my card as an HM, it has made my day. Congrats to the winner and all the HM's too. Hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jen B for choosing my card! How exciting and I'm thrilled you liked it :)