Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Winners For Sketch 295!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Narelle has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Kaja at Kajcyika Crafts



One thing I love about being on a design team is getting the chance to look at how amazingly talented you all are!  Choosing a Queen is hard, but this week I couldn't go past a card after my own heart.  Kaja's card is absolutely stunning and so very classy. Those flowers are amazing and coloured to perfection.  The stripe-y DSP is a wonderful touch and just adds to the overall elegance of her card.  Congratulations, Kaja!  You are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Timko!

SaveSave

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Thank you for picking me as a princess this week. I told my daughter who is princess mad and she thought it was wonderful that you can be a card making princess too.

Lisa said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Rita, for choosing my card!

Congrats to all the picks!

Michelle said...

Congrats to all!!! Thank you Karren for choosing my card!

ElizStewart said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Kajcyika said...

I am late to the party, but thank you sooo much for choosing my card as a winner!! ♥ Congrats to the others too!