Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Winners For Sketch 297!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Jen has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Michelle from Stampin' Mojo



Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch.  It's always a treat to check out all the different cards that decorate our gallery.  Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!  This week I chose Michelle's birthday card because I was really wowed by the bold and graphic design.  The triangular arrangement of the black and white washi tape was a great way to draw the eye in to those fun balloons.  Congratulations Michelle, you are the Queen of Clean!

Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!

SaveSave

5 comments:

Amy Moore said...

I'm so glad you liked my happy, cactus card!

alexandra said...

Congratulations !

Sandi MacIver said...

congratulations everyone, beautiful cards

Michelle Gleeson said...

Thank you for the honor of being the Queen of clean.

Sok Sareth said...

Congratulations !

บอลพรุ่งนี้